Registration for 2023
Registration for season 2023 is NOW OPEN.
The Hampton Hammers early bird discount applies until Saturday the 10th of December 2022. The club membership fee has been reduced by $50 until then.
Please use this link to register.
When registering please choose your current child's profile in netball connect.
- If your daughter has not played netball before you will need to register as a new player.
- If you are having trouble with netball connect, please do not hesitate to contact us if you need assistance.
- If you need a uniform, they can be purchased when registering and we will arrange for collection when training commences next year.
It is a requirement of our Association that all members must either live or go to school in the Bayside City Council area.
Any queries or problems, please contact the club, we are here to help.
2023 season is due to start Saturday 18th March, or 1st year U11 Thursday 16th March. Hampton Hammers usually commence training early in term 1, date to be confirmed.
Any members who are experiencing financial hardship, please contact Miranda directly on 0410630711 and you can discuss.
All players must be registered in order to attend grading!
You should wear black shorts and a white or pale coloured T-shirt, wear sunscreen if it is hot, and bring a full drink bottle. We will need to be able to write a number on legs.
Friday 18th November
- 1st Yr U11 (Grade 4 2023) - 4:30 - 5:15: Please arrive 4:15 to be marked off
- 1st Yr U13 (Grade 6 in 2023) - 5:30 - 6:30: Please arrive 5:15 to be marked off
Friday 25th November
- 1st Yr & 2nd Yr U15’s (Grade 8 & 9 in 2023) - 5:30 - 6:30: Please arrive 5:15 to be marked off
Friday 2nd December
- 2nd Yr U11 (Grade 5 2023) - 4:30 - 5:15: Please arrive 4:15 to be marked off
- 2nd yr U13 (Grade 7 in 2023) - 5:30 - 6:15: Please arrive 5:15 to be marked off
What a Season costs
The fees for season 2023 (February to mid September) are $345 for juniors and $365 for seniors (ie players 18 and over) however if players register during our early bird period they will receive a $50 discount.
We are a not-for-profit club that relies entirely on volunteers which is how we can keep our membership fees low.
What the annual membership fee includes the:
- mandatory Netball Australia (VNA) registration fee of $62 for juniors and $82 for seniors. This VNA fee covers you for the whole calendar year; and
- Club fee which is used to cover expenses such as:
- SANDY team registration fees
- SANDY's 'New facility' levy
- Bibs, balls and other equipment
- Any fines incurred by the club
- Development courses for coaches
- Junior coach payments
- End of Season trophies, awards and gifts
The Club also purchases a number of family Vixens memberships each year and shares them amongst the U11 and U13 teams so the girls can go with their coach to watch the Vixens play.
Click here to access Hampton Hammers’ Refund Procedure